New Online and Mobile Banking Are Here!
We’re excited to announce the launch of our new online banking platform. The all-new system gives you a better banking experience with a friendlier look and feel, the same convenient services as before, plus some exciting new ones! Enjoy:
- Device friendly – whether you’re on a tablet, mobile device or desktop, your experience is designed to scale
- New bill pay and account alerts
- Touch ID and facial recognition login (depending on device)
- Mobile check deposit
- Send cash feature (pay a friend)
We know a new system can take some getting used to. That’s why we want you to be as prepared as possible.
If you're an existing user, here's what you need to know:
Re-Enrollment is Required
The first time you login, you'll be required to RE-ENROLL (even if you're already signed up). To do this, you will need to know your member number, SSN, Date of Birth, and desired user name and password. You can use your existing username and password if you'd like (if they meet security requirements).
You can locate your member on your monthly statement or on the online banking letter we recently mailed to you.
- User Name and Password. The first time you login to the new system, you'll be required to re-enroll. You only need to do this one time. Enrollment can be done on any device, desktop or mobile. You can use the same user name and password as before (if it meets security requirements).
- Bill Pay. We have a new bill pay provider so the look and feel of the bill pay dashboard will be different. Not to worry though, your existing payees have been transferred to the new system so you do not need to re-enter the payee information. We recommend that you verify your payees made it over safely.
- Remote Transfers. External transfers to/from other institutions will need to be re-set. Once logged in, go to Pay Bills/External Accounts.
- Person to Person Payments (PayItNow). P2P Payments will need to be re-set. Once logged in, go to Pay Bills/Send Cash.
- Alerts. Alerts will need to be re-set. Once logged in go to More/Alerts.
- Mobile App. Please be sure to download the new SafeAmerica mobile app via the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
- URL. If you bookmarked the old online banking login page, be sure to update your bookmark to the new page: online.safeamerica.com