Online and Mobile Banking Updates
We're continuing to make improvements to our online and mobile banking channel. We'd like to inform you of a few upcoming updates and how they effect you.
Improvements include being able to:
- Update your password within online banking
- Update your address, phone number and email address within online banking
- Receive a 5-digit verification code via text or email (you choose)
- View eStatements within the mobile app
- Schedule transfers within the mobile app
We’ve added a layer of security called Multifactor Authentication (MFA) that requires more than one method of authentication to verify the user's identity. As such, the first time you login after September 13, you will be asked to enter a 5-digit verification code. This code will be emailed to you unless you have a cell phone number on file—in which case you can choose how you want to receive this 5-digit code.
That's all! You will not be asked to verify your identity again (unless you change your device).
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at (800) 972-0999. We hope you enjoy the added convenience of these new updates.