This free, one hour webinar about money concepts is presented by GreenPath Financial Wellness
Financial success is a lifelong endeavor with many goals to achieve along the way. Even as adults, it can be challenging to make sense of and navigate all of the financial information thrown at us.
For your older teens and young adults, it may be doubly confusing. Helping your kids discover how to handle and manage money will pave their path for successful money management, whether they are a teen, in college, or just graduating college.
Join us on September 30 at 10:00 am as we explore money concepts that will benefit your teens and young adults.
Who Should Attend
- Teens and young adults looking to understand money management and personal finance
- Parents, caregivers, teachers or anyone who regularly connects with teens and young adults
- Any community leaders who share knowledge and education with teens and young adults
What You'll Learn
- Guidance on the basics of money management
- An introduction to saving, budgeting and managing monthly expenses
- An overview of the best approaches to managing credit
Date: Wednesday, September 30
Time: 10:00 am PST - 11:00 am PST