This free, one hour webinar about money concepts is presented by GreenPath Financial Wellness
Every day at GreenPath, people ask us questions about credit reports and scores. Whether you’re looking to get your first credit card for everyday expenses or take out a mortgage to purchase your first home, credit is an essential tool for helping people to meet their financial goals.
This webinar will provide advice on the top five ways to improve your credit score. We will focus specifically on the five factors on which a credit score is calculated, and provide practical advice you can use to make the most out of your credit score.
Who should attend
- Anyone interested in learning about credit
- Anyone looking to improve their credit score
- Anyone looking to maintain their positive credit history
What You'll Learn
- Why your score is important
- How a credit score is calculated
- Top 5 tips to improve your credit score
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Time: 10:00 am PST - 11:00 am PST