For when you need some extra cash
Skip your loan payment when you need it.
- You must have a minimum of 12 months of payment history established on qualified loan
- You must have $25.00 available in your account to cover the fee
- Your qualified loan must be current and in good standing with the Credit Union
- Limited to two (2) payment skips per calendar year
- Cannot skip two (2) consecutive months/payments
- Skip-A-Payment Fee is required to be paid in advance
- Requests must be received at least five (5) days before your loan payment is due
- Auto Loans
- Personal Loans
- Recreational Vehicle Loans
Qualified loans include auto, personal or recreational vehicle loans. Skipping payments will increase the amount of interest paid and will take longer to pay off your loan.