Skip your loan payment when you need it most.
Sometimes you need a little break from your monthly payments. SafeAmerica Credit Union understands. That's why we offer our members the opportunity to skip-a-payment for up to two qualified loans per year for a small fee.
How Does Skip-a-Payment Work?
The skip-a-payment program allows you to skip one of your monthly payments on a qualified loan. You pay a small fee and we advance your payment due date as well as the term. For example, if you skipped a payment on your 36 month auto loan, you still only make 36 payments but your loan will mature at 37 months.
- You must have a minimum of 12 months of payment history established on qualified loan
- You must have $25.00 available in your account to cover the fee
- Your qualified loan must be current and in good standing
- Limited to two (2) payment skips per calendar year
- Cannot skip two (2) consecutive months/payments
- Skip-A-Payment Fee is required to be paid in advance
- Requests must be received at least five (but no more than 30) days before your loan payment is due
It's Easy to Get Started
To take advantage of our skip-a-payment program, apply online or give us a call at (800) 972-0999 and we'll be happy to help.
Skip-a-Payment Eligible Loans
Skip your payment for:
- Auto Loans
- Personal Loans
- Recreational Vehicle Loans