Amidst the hustle and bustle leading up to the holidays, it’s easy to get caught up in all the happenings. But there’s more to keep an eye on…like protecting your identity.
This webinar will bring you up to speed on identity theft, inform you of common scams and pitfalls to avoid, and offer methods to protect yourself. In an age where we are increasingly connected through technology, protecting your devices and your online presence is vital towards keeping your identity secured.
Click through each tab below to learn more.
What You Will Learn
- What identity theft is
- Common ways identity theft happens
- How to protect yourself from identity theft
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who uses technology
- Anyone who wants to protect their confidential information and finances
- Anyone looking to prevent identity theft
Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Time: 10:00 AM PST
If you are unable to attend this webinar and learn about ways to protect yourself online from identity theft, you can register and a link with a recording will be sent out to all registrants after the webinar.