In an age where we are increasingly connected through technology, protecting your devices and your online presence is vital.
This webinar will bring you up to speed on identity theft and online fraud, inform you of common scams and pitfalls to avoid, and offer methods to protect yourself and your devices.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who uses technology for online payments or financial information
- Anyone who wants to protect their confidential information and finances
- Anyone looking to prevent identity theft
What You Will Learn
- What identity theft and fraud is
- Common ways to identity theft and fraud happens
- How to protect yourself from identity theft and fraud
Date: Wednesday, December 13, 2023
Time: 10:00 AM PST
If you are unable to attend this webinar, you can register and a link with a recording will be sent out to all registrants after the webinar.