Tracy Branch Closure
Our Tracy branch will close effective December 15, 2021
Thank you for being a valued SafeAmerica Credit Union member and visitor of our Tracy branch located in the Safeway Distribution Center. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we will no longer be able to occupy the space we currently hold there. As such, we will be closing our Tracy branch on December 15, 2021 at 2:00 PM.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. To mitigate the impact this may have, we are keeping our ATM located in the cafeteria of the distribution center.
As an alternative, you can also conduct business with us in the following ways:
- Any of our four Bay Area locations in Pleasanton, Brentwood, Walnut Creek and Hayward
- Online or Mobile Banking. Click to enroll or login
- Mobile Deposit – use our mobile app to deposit checks with your phone
- Call Center at (800) 972-0999
- 30,000 fee-free CO-OP ATMs, located nationwide
- Open accounts or apply for a loan online
Our branch staff will be happy to assist you in setting up online and mobile banking or go over any alternative ways you can continue to bank with us. We appreciate your understanding and support during this transition.
On behalf of the entire credit union, we thank you for your membership.